Work with young professionals and collaboration with educational institutions
When implementing its innovative development and youth policy program, Zarubezhneft actively cooperates with leading higher educational institutions in Russia to attract and recruit high-potential students, provide students with practical training, and organize the retraining and advanced training of employees. The Company has concluded cooperation agreements with each partner university and organized scientific and technical cooperation, which makes it possible to quickly resolve issues associated with training employees and young professionals of ZARUBEZHNEFT GROUP. The Company engages in collaboration in various areas of activities — educational, scientific, technical, social, and cultural.
The highest demand is for graduates from the following universities:
- Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas (fields: oil and gas business, development and operation of oil and gas fields, physical processes of oil and gas production, geology, economics, and management of oil and gas enterprises)
- Lomonosov Moscow State University (fields: geology, law, mathematics, physics, economics, and Vietnamese and English translators/interpreters)
- Moscow State University of International Relations (MGIMO) (field: international economic relations)
- Tomsk Polytechnic University (fields: development and operation of oil and gas fields and training at Heriot-Watt)
- Ukhta State Technical University (field: development and operation of oil and gas fields)
- Samara State Technical University (fields: development and operation of oil and gas fields, machinery and equipment for oil and gas fields, and economics and management at enterprises)
- Moscow Technological University (field: chemistry)
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (fields: mathematics and physics)
The Group regularly works to attract students from leading universities for training and internships. No students were accepted for internships in 2020 due to COVID-19. However, the Company plans to resume internships in 2021 taking into account the epidemiological situation.
At Zarubezhneft’s expense, 46 students and children of Russian specialists from JV Vietsovpetro were trained at Russian higher educational institutions in 2020.